1. To increase the level(s) of achievement of High Performance athletes and coaches at the National and International Level.
- To develop a training system for high performance athletes
- To identify curlers for high performance training
- Provide the support system for mental, physical, technical and strategic training
- To develop and implement a coaching mentorship program
- To create competitive opportunities to assist in the development of athletes and coaches
- Identify and develop programs targeted at the development curlers with potential to compete at a national level
2. To provide developmental programs at the community (grassroots) level.
- Provide continuing education programs for novice and intermediate curlers
- To facilitate information sharing between club coordinators, coaches, instructors and athletes
- Assist in designing developmental camps and courses for all levels of curlers
- Provide a positive sport experience for all curlers